The crops are in and many of our farmer friends are hunkering down for the winter. But not us!
Actually, it’s the busiest time of year at Kettle Range. It seems like we weren’t even finished delivering our Thanksgiving turkeys before the Christmas orders started rolling in. And on top of it all, we’re working hard to open a new processing facility and butcher shop at 5501 West State Street in Milwaukee—Our new World Headquarters!
It’s a lot of work, but we’re not complaining… We’re both delighted, and extremely grateful for all the support and enthusiasm that our humble project has generated. And we’re particularly grateful to the Buyer’s Club Members, who support us each month in our mission to provide healthy, locally sourced meat to our friends and their families.
That’s why we want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you and to acknowledge the important role that you played in our success this year. We hope that you and your families enjoy an exceptionally HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS HOLIDAY SEASON!
The Kettle Range Team
A few changes are in the works
We’ve had lots of useful feedback during these early months of the Buyer’s Club program. And now that we have some experience under our belts, we’re working on making a few adjustments, which we will be announcing shortly.
Here are a few of the new Buyer’s Club features that you can look forward to in the New Year:
- Free-range chicken! We have a wonderful farmer who is raising some beautiful birds exclusively for Kettle Range, and in 2015 we will start including whole roasting chickens as one of the options in our Buyer’s Club shares.
- New sizes and formats. A few of you have told us that you would like a smaller box or a more standardized selection of items. We listened! We’re going to be offering a couple of new options that, hopefully, will be a better fit for some of our member’s lifestyles.
- Automation. We’re not techies by a long shot, but we’re muddling through some upgrades to the website that will allow our members to change their orders and maybe even order additional products at a special Buyer’s Club Discount!
Stay tuned for an announcement in the coming weeks…
Give Kettle Range for Christmas
We have created some Gourmet Collections and Gift Boxes that we think would make fabulous gifts for your loved ones and foodie friends. Please check then out and consider giving Kettle Range for Christmas:
Gift boxes can be shipped anywhere in the country, and we’ll even include a holiday card with a personalized message.
In your December share
This month we wanted to make sure that you have plenty of raw material for the spontaneous get-togethers with family and friends that are our favorite part of the holiday season.
Joe has put together a share that includes a couple of roasts for sit down meals, and a couple of grill options for last minute fare when you get home late from shopping and just want to sit down to a good, quick meal.
We also wanted the December box to include a couple of our most-requested items, so we’re throwing in some Premium Grass Fed Steaks, as well as some bacon for the all-important Christmas morning breakfast.
The December 10lb. share includes:
- Fresh Polish Sausages. Joe's grandmother's family recipe;
- of Traditionally Smoked Bacon. A special treat for Christmas morning;
- Grass Fed Beef Pot Roast. We’re including a traditional Horseradish Cream recipe;
- 2 1lb. packs of Grass Fed Ground Beef;
- 5lb Boneless Pork Loin Roast, and an easy recipe to help you make the best of it;
- 2-3 Premium Grass Fed Steaks (Ribeye, Strip, Sirloin or Ranch…the exact quantity will depend on the size of the specific cut). We’re also including a recipe for a Pinot Noir sauce—basically a wine reduction sauce—that’s super easy and that we really love.
And as always, our 15lb. Share members will receive some additional beef and pork deliciousness—we usually don’t announce what it is in this newsletter… you have to order one to find out.
How else can we help?
If you have any questions or would like to make a change to your subscription, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you:
Email: buyersclub@KettleRangeMeats.comTel: 800-608-2334