Joe just spent the afternoon packing the Buyer’s Club boxes for July. Every month he attempts to put together an interesting and eclectic selection of our best cuts of grass fed beef and pastured Berkshire pork for our subscribers.
In honor of the summer barbeque season, as well as the upcoming Independence Day holiday, we decided to feature some interesting and lesser-known cuts of meat that are ideal for grill.
Here’s what 10lb. Buyer’s Club subscribers will find in their boxes this week:
- Ground Beef (80/20) – Delicious, juicy hamburgers… need we say more?
- Flat Iron Steak – This is the second most tender cut on the whole beef. It actually comes of the Shoulder, so it is interlaced with good marbling and because of that, FLAVOR. Simple Salt and Pepper and few minutes on both sides on a hot grill is all that is needed to make this a great part of a meal.
- London Broil – This is a cut off of the Top Round. Rest this ample cut of lean meat in your favorite marinade for 2-3 hours. Then roast to medium-rare on a hot grill. Let rest for 5 minutes after taking off the grill and slice thin before serving
- Cross Cut Beef Short Ribs – These are awesome for making Korean Style Short Ribs. Joe shares his recipe, here.
- Pork Spare Ribs – Cook low and slow for a few hours until tender and brush on your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Pork Italian Sausage – Cook over medium heat on your grill, turning often until cooked through. Serve on a nice bakery roll with grilled onions and peppers
If you are already a Buyer’s Club member, your box should be on the way this week.
And if you aren’t already a member of the Buyer’s Club and you don’t want to miss this delicious collection, it’s not too late to join. Just make your purchase on our website and we will get in touch immediately.